Last weekend was my bachelorette party. It was a lot of adult fun! As you can see, Kelly found the perfect, most delicious cake. She and Jess threw me a really great party. I had so much fun hanging out with all the girls and buying way too many toys at the Passion Party. And I think that's about all I can say about what went on...
:)
In just three days Michael and I will be tying the knot. It should be a super fun party, and I can't wait to marry the man of my dreams!
I've been documenting my wedding dress construction since January and now I can finally start publishing my posts.
I have 10 dress updates that I'll be putting up over the next couple days. I can only post the beginning entries until the wedding, because I have managed to keep my dress a surprise for Michael.
I'll put the first one up tonight and I'll continue to add them as I find a second to get online.

No comments:
Post a Comment