My mom gave us this beautiful little fishtank when we moved into the condo. It's the Mini Bow 2.5 in Totally Teal. Now, I've set-up my fair share of aquariums and I know that the rule is one inch of fish for each gallon of water. But, the thing is, sometimes when you know the rules, you know just how to break them.
We went to Pet Smart and started choosing fish. It totally freaked out the fish girl that we wanted to buy 7 whole fish all at once! Even after I told her that they would be going in a "10 gallon" tank. (wink, wink)
But we got our 5 neons and 2 ghost cats home and they are very happy and have plenty of room.
We're totally going back for more neons. They look amazing when they school!
Michael picked out the fake rock cave and plastic plant arrangement with his keen artistic eye. The tank is a gorgeous addition to our swanky little condo. It really ties the room together.

No comments:
Post a Comment