Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Friday!

aurelia.jpg


Last night my mom and I were lucky enough to be offered a seat filling opportunity at the La Jolla Playhouse for Aurélia’s Oratorio. It was gorgeous. The show was written and directed by Charlie Chaplin's daughter and performed by his granddaughter. I thought it was like Cirque du Soeil meets Film Noir. It was very French and very fun. Everyone should see it!


I came into work today and received my rainbow pack of labeling tape! Our poor, poor supply budget hasn't allowed me to keep my usual rainbow of labeling tape stocked and I only had blue and green left. The rainbow pack of 24 rolls is over $100! But, the Biology supply $$ gods have smiled on me and I was able to get more tape. Colors organized in ROYGBV order make me so happy!


rainbowtape.jpg


Now I can color coordinate the Enzymes lab and the stupid Cellular Respiration lab. Whew!


There is also a very small chance that this little pink lovely will be mine. It's a stupid thing to do, but the heart wants what the heart wants...


pinklovely.jpg


I don't even know what she is, but I already love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment