Monday, November 8, 2010

Time for some holiday sewing!

This is Hyde the Thanksgiving Owl. I just stitched him together tonight. I have decided that there are not enough happy images to symbolize the Thanksgiving season. So I'm declaring that owls are now officially added as an icon of Thanksgiving. I used this Carnivore Owl Bag how-to and just made him out of felt. He stands up on his own because he has a Spiderman ziplock bag of fish gravel in his bottom. And we named him Hyde because he's a horned-owl.

Over the weekend I started using up some of my VIP craft panels. I really love using craft panels. They come with all the colorful designs already printed. All you have to do is sew them up and stuff them. I made a turkey for each my mom and Michael's mom. They also have Spiderman ziplocks with fish gravel so they'll stand on their own.

Rudy is also a VIP craft panel. I made him specially for Michael Bacon. He looks EXACTLY like the clamation, politically incorrect, Rudolph we all remember.
(Maybe he'll like Rudolph so much he'll let me have a white plastic Christmas Tree this year)
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment