Friday, March 13, 2009

(Cup)Cake Topper and Monster Cereals

sandp.JPG


My mom gave me these super cute salt and pepper shakers for my birthday this year. I love them! They have magnets where their lips should be, so they have to kiss. They're only about 3 inches tall and I thought they would be really cute as the "topper" for our cupcake table. The gorgeous designer topper that we found online just seemed too expensive, and salt and pepper shakers are reusable.


But, my wonderful Michael surprised me one day and ordered the designer topper for us! He went online and found it bought it for us without me ever knowing! I was so happy and surprised when it arrived I cried happy tears. I'm such a lucky girl! I love when he surprises me with thoughtful, sentimental gifts like my Snow White Christmas ornament!


brideangroomtopper.jpg


It's really beautiful. It comes in a nice keepsake box with an authenticity card. She has a pretty tulle veil and there's a Shakespeare quote written on the back of her dress.


It says: Now join your hands, and with your hands your hearts.


Oh, and don't worry, Halloween is never far from my mind. For Christmas this year, I got Michael all 3 monster cereals. Each box had a little poster that you could cut out and hang on your door to scare off intruders. I cut them all out and I've been waiting to find just the right frames. (free ones) The frames used to be an antique gold. I spray-painted them black and mounted the posters on some cut-up gold gift bags. I think they look great. Now I just need to figure out where to hang them...


monstercerealframes09.JPG


 

No comments:

Post a Comment