I just made Ellie the cutest little black Halloween kitty for the opening of her first pumpkin patch! I found the pattern and how-to at Sew Bold. The instructions were great and the whole kitty went together in about an hour. I made it with back and orange felt and I stitched on white, green, and black felt for the eyes.
The how-to clearly showed how the dart was for the front of the head, but I wasn't paying enough attention to what I was doing and I stupidly sewed it on as the back of the head. But I just went ahead and stitched the eyes and mouth on the piece without a dart and I think it looks just fine. :) But, I'll do it right for the next kitty I make. And it's so cute, I'm sure I'll be making more of them! Thanks Sew Bold!

OOOOH Thank you for trying out the pattern! I'm glad you like it! Ellie looks purrrfectly adorable. Thank you for linking back to Sew Bold!
ReplyDelete