Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Sewing!

eastershirt10.JPG easterdress10.jpg


I finished up my Easter sewing this morning!


Yes, my sewing mojo has returned!


I made Michael an Easter shirt with his usual Simplicity 4975. Usually I make his shirts long-sleeve, but I made short sleeves for the first time on his Christmas shirt and they look great on him! Also, they cut my sewing time WAY back! So, I did the same for his Easter shirt.


I added more pictures of my dress to the pattern review for Simplicity 2642. I Frankensteined two different patterns together to make my dress. I changed the bodice and used view A of New Look 6809. It turned out great! I love the sleeve detail and the button closure on the neckline.


I'm feeling really good about Spring Break, now that I made so much sewing progress. Michael and I are going to The World Famous San Diego Zoo today, and then I have a relaxing week off work. :) I'm looking forward to making/coloring Easter eggs and then sewing with Kimbra and Ellie!


Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment