Sunday, February 22, 2009

Maybe She's Dead

dead.bmp



No, I'm not really dead!!



I've just been practicing my FX makeup for our upcoming short horror film, Obituary Notice. (more info on Michael's Blog) Michael and I have been in pre-production for a couple weeks now, and we did screen tests yesterday. We already found our ghost girl and we're set to start some lighting tests Tuesday or Wednesday evening. What a fun project! I'm so lucky that Michael has given me the opportunity to be involved in such a fun experience! As my good friend, Anar, said "it's a dream come true"!



I have been sewing too. I finished all kinds of cool baby stuff for little Elliott Larsen. I've made myself a black long-sleeve dress for Kristen's wedding. And today, I finished the top of a Halloween quilt for Michael and I.



But, pretty much everything has taken a back seat to Obituary Notice. We have tripods in the living room and a green screen in the garage. I love it!



greenscreen.jpg fx_wrist001.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment