Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy October Everybody!

tabletop2008.JPG


YIPPEE! It's October 1st! That means Halloween season!


For our engagement Gail got Michael and I this really cool Halloween Bat-globe. It's a very affectionate skeleton couple going for a ride in their dead mobile with bats flying all around. Plus, it's a music box that plays "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead"! Momma Gail always finds the coolest stuff!


We also were very privileged to receive a donation to the Halloween party from Alex and Kimbra. The newlyweds found a really cool skeleton candle holder while they were on their honeymoon cruise and immediately thought of the Halloween party. Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Castillo!


Michael brought home two "Wee Bee" pumpkins for me yesterday and I think they look fabulous on our table. I can't wait to get carving on some squash this year. I've decided that I'm not limiting myself to just pumpkins. I want to try some other produce. Any ideas?


I've been making progress on costume construction and the party invites were mailed out today. If you don't get one in a few days send me a quick email and I'll make sure you get one.


shannie@hhhsd.org


deadmobile2008.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment