Thursday, May 15 was Michael's birthday. We both took the day off and had a wonderful relaxing time.
The night before he brought home his favorite pizza, Killer Pizza From Mars. I totally love the name, and have to admit it's pretty damn good pizza. Then the next morning we had his favorite cereal Count Chocula for breakfast. He got to open his presents in bed, and then we planned to go to the beach because he loves to play in the waves. But that meant we had to get out of bed and get dressed. We decided against that. So, basically we just had a nice relaxing day hanging around the house.
Michael's favorite place for dinner is a steak house on Harbor Island called Island Prime. So, eventually we got ourselves dressed and went to dinner. We had a great dinner as usual, but were way too stuffed to even think about his birthday cake sitting at home in the microwave. (It's the only cat-proof place) His cake was slowly eaten over this last weekend.
We didn't have any kind of over-the-top celebration for his birthday, but it was a nice quiet day for just the two of us. Michael is the greatest guy in the whole world and I'm so lucky to get to be his girlfriend. I hope he enjoyed his birthday this year, and I'm looking forward to many, many more.
Happy Birthday Michael Bacon!!

No comments:
Post a Comment